Morning links: December 20
Apparently I am VERY EXCITABLE this morning, so this is an ALL-CAPS EDITION:
- From the Australian Federal Police: Smuggling drugs is no child’s play. A 71-year-old US national has been charged with attempting to import approximately 700 grams of cocaine into Australia hidden in children’s books. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT TITLES HE USED. WHY WOULD THEY NOT INCLUDE WHAT IS CLEARLY THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL???
- "Walking in a Wiener Wonderland"? I AM DED.
- Terry Crews: RENAISSANCE MAN.
- HELLO YES I WANT TO WATCH THIS NOW (via):
- OMG HANSON, PLEASE STAY FOREVER CHARMING.
- BOOKS I WANT TO READ, VIA TWITTER: