- The 2014 Costa category winners have been announced, with Kate Saunders' Five Children on the Western Front winning the children's award. Previously.
- At EW: 'Powers': 7 Exclusive First Look Photos. I'm still iffy on Walker, but I love Deena. She's totally got the right attitude. It looks like they aged Calista up A LOT. So excited about this, I HOPE IT'S GOOD.
- At the Charlotte Observer: Maiden High School drama students performing canceled play at off-campus location. "“I feel like it will be a great show,” said Nathaniel Shoun, 17, a Maiden High student actor. “It’s pretty amazing. This is something we believed in. It shows we do have a voice.”" Previously.
- At the Book Smugglers: Smugglivus 2014: The Airing of Grievances. "In which we air out any dirty laundry from 2014. Warning: plenty of swearing, engaged CAPS LOCK OF FURY, and spoilers ahoy, baby!"
- At the Guardian: Announcing Young Romantics, a new creative writing prize. "Young Romantics is a competition which asks writers aged between 16 and 18 to enter their poems (max. 20 lines) and short stories (max. 1,000 words) – the only condition is that your work must take their inspiration from the work, lives and ideas of the Romantic poets, and they must refer to the theme of the competition, which this year is Lost Angels."
- At Clickhole: Everything You Need To Know About The Dangerous Teen Trend ‘Wodehousing’. Is it wrong that I wish this was real?
- At the Nerdy Book Club: The 2014 Nerdy Awards for YA Fiction, Part One and Part Two.