From Channel News Asia:
Two books pulled off the shelves of the library's children's section will not be pulped, Minister for Communications and Information Yaacob Ibrahim told the Straits Times. Instead, they will be moved to the adult section.
"I have also asked NLB to review the process by which they deal with such books," Dr Yaacob said in comments which were also posted on his Facebook page on Friday (July 18).
The third book in question, Who's in My Family?, has presumably already been pulped.
Previously: More about the ongoing censorship in Singapore.