Seven links for those of you already waiting, waiting, waiting for Twin Peaks.
- At the AV Club: Michael Horse says Sheriff Truman will come back for the new episodes. Oddly enough, he's not sure if his own character (Hawk) will be back. Also, he thinks revisiting Agent Cooper will be good for Kyle MacLachlan's career, because his post-Peaks performances have turned him into a "yuppie milquetoast jello guy". I'm not really sure what that even means, but I fell over laughing when I read it, so.
- At the NY Cut: A Ranking of All 118 Sweaters Seen on Twin Peaks. I especially love this one because of the correction: "It has come to our attention that this top is not a blouse, but is, in fact, a sweater. The ranking has been augmented to reflect this addition, which comes in at No. 34. There are now 118 sweaters, not 117 as previously reported." (Via a VERBAL TIP from Kelly.)
- At mental_floss: Where Are They Now? The Cast of 'Twin Peaks'. I especially love the Everett McGill entry.
- At BuzzFeed: "Twin Peaks" Stars - Then, Now And Before. What a weird title. Shouldn't it be EITHER Then and Now OR Before and After? Also, these posts generally drive me bananas because they so often compare headshots to candids, but I digress.
- Also at BuzzFeed, otherwise known as TimeSuck Central: 21 Tees You Need To Celebrate The Return Of “Twin Peaks”. I'm planning on buying #3 before I see Brian Farrey next.
- At Barnes & Noble: Books to Read While You’re Waiting for Twin Peaks’ Return. I've read four of the six—the French, the Link, the Davis, the Bradbury—and I was a fan of all four, for whatever that's worth.
- Available at eBay: Great Northern Menu prop. It could be yours for ONLY $1,900.
Something tells me this won't be the last of these round-ups...
Related: The Twin Peaks rumors were TRUE.