- At BookRiot: I Don’t Care If You Dogear My Pages (And Other Confessions of a Failed Book Fanatic). A whole lot of this list applies to my reading habits, but ESPECIALLY #4 and #5. Well, the first half of #5. I don't think of books as sacred objects, while I prefer physical to digital. But that's mostly because I Have Concerns about losing all of my ebooks when the zombie apocalypse hits.
- I tweeted this earlier, but I don't want anyone to miss the awesome: Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video.
- Bundle of Holding: Family-Friendly RPGs.
- KStew returns, cranky as ever.
- *clears throat* So we're all going to this, right?
- Petition: To rename the newly discovered planet "HD 106906 b" to Gallifrey!