Reorganizing my feed reader = more links:
- At BookRiot: a review of Bookish.
- At SLJ: a compilation of 2012's best adult books for teen readers lists.
- At Smart Pop Books: Sharper Than a Seraph Blade, by Diana Peterfreund. (It's an essay from Shadowhunters and Downworlders.)
- More on that shushing business. (I really don't understand why this has to be an either/or argument.)
- Infographic: Libraries are Forever: E-Books & Print Books Can Coexist.
- Bonus Infographic: The Very, Very Many Varieties of Beer.
- There is Atlas Shrugged jewelry. Beyond this, I mean.
- I can't even handle how happy these pictures make me.
- Due to interest from @SarahRettger and @chasingray, I hereby declare that here at Bookshelves of Doom, the first week of March (3-9), will be PETERSWEEK, in which I celebrate my love for Elizabeth Peters/Barbara Michaels. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in. (Ideas, suggestions, etc., are also welcome, obvs.)