- At Flavorwire: The Best Fictional Libraries in Pop Culture. (via an email from Adam, subject line: "Now this better make the teeny bopper blog.")
- I compiled the links to my posts about Alex Award winners on a Pinterest board. Same goes for the Printz award. (I'm a bit horrified about how FEW of those titles I've written about. Eeek.)
- After reading this interview with Katherine Applegate, I'm even more positive that there's NO WAY I can read this year's Newbery winner, The One and Only Ivan. I'm pretty sure that I would drown in an ocean of my own tears. Either that or get so dehydrated (from the crying) that I would dry up and blow away. OR LOOK LIKE THE DESICCATED CHIPMUNK THAT JOSH FOUND IN OUR BEDROOM YESTERDAY. Ahem.
- MOAR PLAGIARISM. (via Cuddlebuggery, Chronicler of ALL THINGS SCANDALOUS.)
- Reader’s Advisory Challenge for 2013. (via Liz B)
- Colleen on Midwinter. Still so very much wish I could have been there.
- Peter Brown on his Caldecott Honor. (via the comments of Betsy's post on the 2013 awards)
- At BookRiot: Perfume inspired by dead writers.