- Sam Claflin has been cast as Finnick Odair. (<--Yes, I know I'm late on this, but last week was bananas, so I'm catching up!)
- Fashion designer Phillip Lim has released a comic book to promote his fall line.
- The Westing Game is today's Kindle Daily Deal. Like me, you probably already have 47 copies of it in print format, but I figured I'd mention it just in case you were one of The Few, The Sad, The Westing Game-less.
- David Tennant, pre- and post-Doctor Who. (<--Old links, but they've been cluttering up my tabs for ages.)
- In Fifty Shades of Grey news, charity group Wearside Women in Need has plans for a book burning, and in a Douglas Adams-y move, the trilogy may be being expanded to four books.
- The Best Book Reviews Money Can Buy. Ag.
- Bilbary: instant gratification for library patrons who are willing to shell out to avoid long wait lists, while the referring library gets 50% of the profit.
- Just when I reassure my sister that most established authors don't get into fights with reviewers, this happens. (via Cuddlebuggery)