- Parody video about Hunger Games book challenges.
- 2012 Eisner nominees.
- Celebrate Diana Wynne Jones!
- Nicola Morgan's favorite children's/YA novels written in the present tense.
- David Thorne vs. Penguin.
- How to write the Great American Novel: The best novel to come out of Williamsburg was obviously A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. That was The Pre-ironic Brooklyn Age. And while Brooklyn might be a great place for other artists, poets and painters to live and interact and steal from each other, all your sad little Brooklyn novels end up sounding about the same. Novelists in packs are like Smurfs, except drunk and bitter. Oh, he keeps going. And it's hilarious.
- 19 Regional Words All Americans Should Adopt Immediately.
- 2012 Hugo Award finalists are up.
- Holy crow, I had no idea there were so many YA/children's book bloggers out there. Most on the list are new to me, but the second I saw Adam Schweiss of Hitting on Girls in Bookstores on the list, I knew where my vote was going.