- An extremely convincing pro-Breaking-Dawn argument from a Twilight fan:
And now, of course, I've discovered the world of Twilight fan videos, and my world will never be the same...
- The most talented girl -- nay, family! -- in the world! I am so jealous. When I was her age I used to obsess over the Guinness Book of World Records and try to figure out what records I could set -- but I never actually went for it. She is clearly made of awesome.
- Midnight Sun commentary at Occupation: Girl. I'm tempted to read her commentary before/rather than reading the chapters themselves, but I think I'll wait. Then again, if I'm still awake in an hour, I shouldn't be held responsible for my actions.
[Five minutes later: AUUUGH. I accidentally started reading the recap. NO MORE UNTIL I READ THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS. Back to my Google Reader.]
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week Awards. That's pretty groovy.
- No prizes for Random House from the Langum Charitable Trust due to The Jewel of Medina (or, well, the lack thereof).
- WAAAAAAAAH!!! And on that note, I'm going back to bed.